Okay so I have to tell you about my PicMonkey love. I use it to create all kinds of projects such as:
- Photo gifts
- Website graphics
- Facebook fun
- Edited photos
- Newsletter graphics and headers
- Text on photos
- Santa hats and goofy glasses on a photo
- Photo collages
There were 4 people that saw it on facebook that day and signed up for the session. Graphics are very helpful for people who are busy and on social media.
Why do I have such PicMonkey Love?
- PicMonkey is FREE. You can sign up to get more options, but really the free version is enough to get you started. I have paid for the extras, not because I use them all the time, but more to show my support for this company.
- PicMonkey is easy to use. The tutorials are great and you can easily play and learn at the same time on this program. One tip – if in doubt save the photo and don’t forget about the undo button.
- PicMonkey is fun(ny). I like companies that embrace fun and quirky when possible. When I can make photo edits like this one (shown below) I am in PicMonkey love!
What graphic tools do you use and love?
If you learn and use PicMonkey send me your photo creations and I will share them on this post.